Saturday, October 4, 2014

reflection

This was an intresting assiment, I may have not have written as much as I should have but I wrote when I could. One difficulty I had in writing these blogs was finding the time to write them. I love writing freewrite and all that I write starts out as a freewrite and I go back afterwards to do corrections. I loved the promts I found to do this and I believe I would love to continue this assiements and continue writing. I am sure with practice my blog entries would grow in numbers other then getting one or three a week. I also like the comments that I got and reading others blogs. I did find issues finding my peers blogs and only read blogs to people who comment to my blog postings and then read from people who commented them. I also found the formating a little weird and that I couldn't get a regular back ground to my typeing and the organizing of the blog confuses me. This was a fun assiment but it also kinda got pushed to the back burner of everything, I write every day but usually its in a journal or on microsoft word. But on google I rarely use it and only use google docs as a back up.

2 comments:

  1. I didnt think to use prompts for my blogs, and im sure that would have helped a lot. I had some troubles with coming up with topics every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle - I remember how difficult it was to carve out 2-3 hours each evening for working on college coursework. It's part of the game and well prepares for a work world which often requires much more than 40 hours a week. Keep pushing yourself to your goals. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete