Monday, August 25, 2014

Introduction

Hey I am Danielle, this is my first time blogging and the only time I ever really saw someone blogging was John Watson from "Sherlock" and a character name Prussia in an anime called "Axis Powers: Hetalia. So I don't really have much experience with this. I never thought of making a blog due to the fact I don't really trust the Internet world with my real name usually only sending my pen name out to readers. So here's some facts about me.

  1. I am 19 years old and a female
  2. I have lived in two different states but have been all around the country
  3. I currently live in Missouri but was born and raised in Florida
  4. I love writing but my Beta (editor) always wants to strangle me due to my grammar
  5. I listen to multiple languages in songs and can understand some of the songs without translating (For example I am listening to a song in Greek currently called "Opa Opa by Antique)
  6. I want to have a major in History (preferably European History) and a minor in English
  7. I watch Anime (Japanese cartoons) a lot,historical documentaries, movies (any type but horror they bore me) some showes from BBC.
  8. I read a lot and my friends and parents say they can tell what I have read when they read my stories due to the fact I seem to copy the style of the author
Thats all for now, Merci for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment